All work and no play can make you a dull realtor. Tickle your funny bone with these 10 hilarious ads.
1. “Mice Included.” Honesty in advertising is a rare thing indeed. This house for sale comes with an extra treat for your pet cat.
2. “Owner Ready To Croak.” Time is of the essence in this blunt ad. Make your offer quick!
3. “I’m beautiful inside.” Beauty is skin-deep, as they say. Don't judge the book by its cover -- or, in this case, the house by its curb appeal, if this sign is anything to go by.
4. "For the Love of God Would Someone Buy This House?!?" Or: that moment when the seller loses his cool.
5. “Zombie Free!” It’s all about location, location, location. This peaceful suburb is your haven from the walking dead.
6. "House For Sale by a scorned, slightly bitter, newly single owner." Or: air your dirty laundry to stand out.
7. “#1 Sales Rep in the Region ... According to My Mother.” Mom knows best, after all.
8. “REDUCED, But Not Stupid or Despirate.” Don’t get taken advantage of. This ad knows what’s what.
9. “Not Haunted.” Good to know.
10. “Waterfront.” Parking space for rubber boat not included.