The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) has announced the successful examinees of the August 2015 Real Estate Appraiser Licensure Examination, which was conducted by the Board of Real Estate Service in Manila, Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Iloilo, Legazpi, Lucena, and Tuguegarao.
Insert link 2: http://www.prc.gov.ph/uploaded/documents/REA0815se.pdf
Registration for the issuance of the Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration is on September 11 - 15, 2014. Registrants are required to bring the following:
- duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal
- current Community Tax Certificate (cedula)
- one (1) passport-sized picture (colored with white background and complete nametag)
- two (2) sets of metered documentar stamps
- one (1) short brown envelope with name and profession
- Php600 initial registration fee
- Php450 annual registration fee for 2015-2018
PRC states that all registrants to submit an original copy of the Surety Bond for three (3) years, with a certificate of good standing from the Insurance Commission, the minimum amount of which is Php20,000, with the PRC as Obligee. Government employees are required to submit a notarized original Certificate of Employment instead of a Surety Bond.
PRC advises that sucessful examinees should personally register and sign the Roster of Registered Professionals.