Security is always the priority when it comes to family, especially in this day and age when we spend most of our time in the office, and on the road stuck in forsaken traffic. We can’t always be present to watch over them, but we have technology to help us in the aspect. Wherever you may be, feel more assured that your family is safe at home by installing a CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) system.
Here are few reasons why installing a CCTV system may be beneficial to your home.
1. Give your family a greater sense of security with monitors installed throughout the home. These cameras can cover a 20-meter radius. Systems can also be customized to the owner’s needs and preferences.
2. These monitoring systems can record and provide a live feed to the owners wherever they may be. More sophisticated systems can be linked to one’s phone and/ or computer.
3. Contrary to belief, CCTV systems are not that expensive. In fact, they’re affordable investments. For a minimum of P5,000, you can avail of the basic CCTV system which includes 2 Indoor Day and Night Vandal-proof CCTV cameras and a 4 channel 960h H.264 DVR. (Set up and installment fees not included.)
4. CCTV can prevent possible crimes at home especially once potential perpetrators see that they can easily be indentified and recorded. A particular benefit of these kinds of systems is that they can be configured to set off alarms and inform the authorities and owner the moment a break-in occurs.
5. On the other hand, if a crime does occur, the police can easily identify, apprehend and convict perpetrators faster with recorded evidence.