Unless you’re blessed with a gigantic mansion, with an equally expensive bathroom, you have nothing to worry about. But for the average individual who has to share bathroom space with at least a few other people, creating a clean, functioning and clutter-free bathroom space is essential for one’s well-being. Doesn’t it just drive you crazy when your sister’s or your girlfriend’s makeup and toiletries are piled mile-high on the countertop? No matter how small your bathroom is, there is a place for everything... it’s just a matter of making space to accommodate them.
Here are a few tips to putting order to your bathroom chaos. These life hacks on organizing bathroom may just make your bathroom experience more enjoyable.
1. Make the most of every square inch of the wall by installing more cabinets and shelves to stow away towels, bars of soap, extra rolls of tissue paper and other bathroom toiletries. Buy inexpensive plastic baskets at your local Daiso or Japanese store which you can hang on your wall.
2. To keep the countertops clutter fee, you can hang a basket at the side of the sink to hold your blow dryer, hair irons and the like.
3. A nifty tip so that you never have to keep losing bobby pins and tweezers is to stick a magnetic strip behind your medicine cabinet door or across your bathroom mirror.
4. Store other small items such as cotton buds, facial tissues in convenient plastic containers or mason jars.
5. Hang a shoe holder behind the bathroom door or cabinet door to hold all your cleaning products
6. A wine rack can be repurposed to hold your rolled-up towels.