A major local bank in the country, the Philippine National Bank (PNB) has scheduled a public auction of acquired real estate assets located in the Pangasinan province.
Set on Thursday, February 12, the auction proper starts at 2:00 p.m. at the Star Plaza Hotel on A.B. Fernandez Avenue, Dagupan City.
The bank's portfolio consists predominantly of vacant lots and house-and-lot units within the province. Several large-scale vacant lots are priced at more than P50 million, whilst smaller lots are pegged at bid prices of less than P200,000, while others yet are at less than P100,000.
The auction also features land-and-building, residential-agricultural, residential-commercial, pasture/grazeland, swamp/marshland, and fishpond/aquaculture assets in the mix.
Among their featured assets, PNB offers the following:
- Item A1: a vacant lot measuring 45,597 square meters in Dagupan City, with a minimum bid price of P55,000,000.
- Item A2: a vacant lot measuring 30,000 square meters, situated along the National Road in Rosales, Pangasinan, with a minimum bid price of P60,264,000.
- Item A8: a two-story house and lot unit measuring 478 square meters in lot area and 267 in floor area, with a minimum bid price of P6,800,000.
- Item PB33: a house and lot unit measuring 862 square meters in lot area and 100 square meters in floor area, located in Bautista, Pangasinan, and with a minimum bid price of P1,500,000.
- Item PB71: a house and lot unit measuring 226 square meters in lot area and 206.50 square meters in floor area, located in Tapuac District, Dagupan City, with a minimum bid price of P3,500,000.
- Item PB86: a vacant lot measuring 614 square meters in Dagupan City, with a minimum bid price of P810,000.
- Item PB191: a house and lot unit measuring 301 square meters in lot area and 83 square meters in floor area, located in Urdaneta City, Pangasinan, with a minimum bid price of P400,000.
Interested parties are advised to refer to and abide by auction rules and guidelines, available from PNB. For inquiries, call (02) 573-4115 or (02) 573-8-PNB loc. 8762.
Purchase proposals submitted prior to the auction will be treated as valid bids. Proposals must be submitted to the PNB Special Assets Management Office in Pasay by February 6, 2015, at 3:00 p.m.
If this interests you, you can view many other foreclosed property listings on Property24