Put Yourself at theCenter
Studio 7 rises at 807 EDSA, an easy walk from the leading television networks.*
This new, multi-faceted address embodies modern living.
Live, work and play in a total community everyday.
* 0.8 km from ABS-CBN and 0.6 km from GMA
Studio 7 is located at 807 EDSA, Brgy. South Triangle, Diliman, Quezon City.
Be the star of your own life.
Find time to breathe a sigh of relief amidst the hustle and bustle of the city.
• Outdoor Area for Fitness Bootcamp
• Lap Pool with Aqua Lounge
• Sky Lounge with Juice Bar at the Roof Deck
• Cocktail Cube
• Mezzanine Lounge
• Sky garden at the Roof Deck
• Yoga deck at the Podium Garden
RESIDENTIAL BUILDING FEATURES
Efficiency and productivity will always be at your beck and call.
• Grand 5-star bi-level lobby and landscaped drop-off area
• Convenient access to the Studio 7 Mall
• 3 high-speed elevators
• Easy access podium parking
• 24-hour administrative office and security command center
• Closed-circuit television (CCTV) at select security areas
• Fully-automatic fire alarm system with sprinklers & smoke detectors
• Fire hose cabinet and fire extinguishers in all floors
• Centralized mailroom
• Individual water and electric meters
• Pressurized fire escaped stairs
Being at the Center is the New Modern
The Philippines is an investment paradise up and ready for the world. It is a bright prospect in the region with a surging economy driven by consumer spending, business process outsourcing (BPO), property development, and OFW remittances.
Quezon City’s strategic location positions it as an emerging central business district and hub. Its wealth of resources and accessibility to key economic zones say it all.
Experience All Around Living
• Educational Institutions
• Shopping districts
• Commercial centers
• Institutional facilities
Studio 7 is where all roads lead to.
• Easy accessibility around Metro Manila via LRT and MRT
• Full connection from Makati to Cubao, from Manila to Katipunan via the MRT GMA-Kamuning Station just a hop away
HLURB LS No. ENCRFO 16-01-0001 | Completion Date: 12/2019